Tuesday, May 3, 2011

How to Hard Reset an iPhone

My iPhone just blacked out on me.. again!
This has happened to me several times before. The last time, it went back on after while. This time it just went dead.

Since the iPhone doesn’t really have a battery that you can pull out (like the other smartphones) nor does it have a reset ‘hole’ that you can insert a pin or a pick – it isn’t obvious how you can hard-reset the unit. Well, not obvious if you haven’t read about it before.

How to: Hold down both the power button and the home button at the same time until it shuts down.

Of course, make sure it’s not connected to your computer (as that would give a different effect when connected to iTunes).

That’s it!

I just keep on forgetting this, almost all the time. I admit that my iPhone isn’t the only one whose got bugs. Haha.

0 comments:

Post a Comment