Tuesday, September 21, 2010

Introducing.. another tech blog

Something to blog about..
It took me quite a long while just to realize that if ever I'd be blogging about anything, it would almost always be about my 'tech' life. Since, my life practically revolves around computers and systems development - most of what i do and say would be about them. It feels stupid now, that i ever had any confusion as to what "purpose-driven blog" i could come up with now that this is clear. Catching the obvious isn't one of my best attributes, i guess.

So, I have decided to put this blog up, detailing the things that i do best - or at least, the thing that i spend almost all of my waking hours - Computers!

techblog introTypical day at the office..
Everyday, i would have at least 1 discussion about IT concepts or programming details from work. My officemate would often ask me questions and i try to give them the best answers i could regarding our development projects. In turn, i also get to ask questions and learn a lot from them as well. Most of the time, the learning process works both ways, regardless of who asked who. I want to document this learning process (from my perspective) and maybe add a few more comments and analysis.
I wouldn't be posting every single (excruciatingly detailed) discussion that i have, but just pick-up a few interesting ones.

Aside from systems development, i would also be posting about all the other geeky things that i do. Although, I'm trained and experienced in software systems, i also enjoy tinkering with hardware (mainly PC setups, mods, and gadgets). I usually avoid owning things that i won't be breaking apart and tinkering later on.

Henceforth..
After all these ramblings.. all I'm saying is that this new techblog is born!
Good luck to me! and to some of you who might bother reading it..
Oh! and ( i used to put this as my signature not so long ago..)

Happy Programming!

2 comments:

  1. Hi! I'm a first-time reader of your blog from the Philippines and I find this site amazing! I can totally relate on some of your posts, especially with the reviews on mobile broadband. I think I should add your site to my blogroll.

    Keep on posting and hope to hear from you soon!

    BTW: Your workstation shown in this post looks familiar. Is it an Esprimo series?

    ReplyDelete
  2. hey! thanks for commenting. i really appreciate it.
    the workstation is a fujitsu setup from my previous work. i forgot the model though. haha

    i plan to post something up at least once a week, so please do come back! thanks again.

    ReplyDelete